Top 10 Reasons to Change the Fill Inside Your Cushions
Top 10 Reasons to Refill Your Cushions
- They are uncomfortable
- They are out of shape
- The family pet soiled them
- Or the family pet ate them
- It's more economical than buying new furniture
- Like your mattress, cushions should be periodically replaced
- It's better for the environment, rather than throwing the couch into the landfill
- It's fun to customize the feel and look of your sofa with our wide variety of foam and blends
- Feathers are poking you
- Aliens abducted the foam from your cushions and you need it replaced
We Can Help!
Let the professionals at CushionWorld, help you find the perfect look and feel for your new cushion refills. We have a variety of foam and fill options available for you to "try before you buy," at our showroom on South Santa Fe Dr. Our skilled upholstery technicians will measure, cut and assemble your new foam inserts to fit exactly right, enhance their comfort and endure for years to come.
Ordering is easy! Simply bring one cushion of each size to our showroom on South Santa Fe Dr in Denver. Once there a sales associate will professionally measure your cushions, walk you through our foam varieties, and place your order. Then we will schedule your appointment to get your cushions replaced the same day!
Maybe you want new fabric as well. If so, we got you covered. We offer full furniture upholstery and repair services at CushionWorld. Our skilled craftsman have over 40 years' experience! Our products come out beautiful every time, and we guarantee our workmanship for three years! Mention this blog to get 10% off on cushion refill labor, and 20% off on furniture upholstery labor!